Creamy Pot Pie Chicken Stew
Don’t be chicken, this is S’tew good to be true! This creamy stew is the perfect accompaniment to a long day with croutons on top!
Water, Chicken, Carrots, Leek, Onion, Celery, White Sauce Powder(Creamer [Whey Protein, Maltodextrin, Lactose, Wheat, Palm Fat, Palm Oil, E332(ii), E270, E471], Roux, Buttermilk, Wheat Flour, Maltodextrin, Iodised Salt, Palm Fat, Flavour Enhancer (E621), Onion, Spices and Caramel), Cream (Cow’s Milk Cream, Milk Proteins, Thickener: E407)
Milk, Egg, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish, Wheat, Crustacean Shellfish and Soybean.
Cooking Method 1
1. Boil water in a pot
2. Place frozen bag of product in the boiling water and simmer for 20 minutes
3. Shake the bag to mix the product before consuming OR
4. Pour the product out, mix thoroughly before consuming
Cooking Method 2
1. Thaw thoroughly in the chiller
2. Pour product into a pot and reheat with low/medium heat until hot
3. Stir, mix, and serve hot