Crustacean Bisque Soup
A classic dish with all the flavours and none of the work! It's shrimply the best!
Prawn Head, Cream (Cow’s Milk Cream, Milk Proteins, Thickener: E407), Water, Carrot, Onion, Leek, Celery, Flour, Butter, Tomato Paste (Tomato, Salt), Bay Leaf.
Milk, Egg, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish, Wheat, Crustacean Shellfish and Soybean.
Cooking Method 1
1. Boil water in a pot
2. Place frozen bag of product in the boiling water and simmer for 20 minutes
3. Shake the bag to mix the product before consuming OR
4. Pour the product out, mix thoroughly before consuming
Cooking Method 2
1. Thaw thoroughly in the chiller
2. Pour product into a pot and reheat with low/medium heat until hot
3. Stir, mix, and serve hot