Maple Butternut Pumpkin Soup
Sweet, nutty and full of flavor, always have a gourd time with our twist on Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin, Water, Cream (Cow’s Milk Cream, Milk Proteins, Thickener: E407), Knorr Vegetable Seasoning (Salt, Flavour Enhancer (E621, E635), Lactose (Milk Derivative), Cornflour, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Soy Sauce (Soya Bean, Wheat, Malthodextrin, Modified Starch, E621, E917), Palm Fat, Spices), Salt, Maple Flavoured Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup, Natural Flavouring).
Milk, Egg, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish, Wheat, Crustacean Shellfish and Soybean.
Cooking Method 1
1. Boil water in a pot
2. Place frozen bag of product in the boiling water and simmer for 20 minutes
3. Shake the bag to mix the product before consuming OR
4. Pour the product out, mix thoroughly before consuming
Cooking Method 2
1. Thaw thoroughly in the chiller
2. Pour product into a pot and reheat with low/medium heat until hot
3. Stir, mix, and serve hot