Mars Academy (Suitable for 8-10 years old)
Through the creation of their own cartoons and computer games, the children develop logical and algorithmic thinking. This helps them in school.
What you get?
- 4 lessons (virtual)
- With a certified teacher online
- Groups of up to 6 children
- Once a week
- 90 minutes
What will a child learn in a the course:
- To think logically
- To program cartoons and online games
- To think up algorithms to create their own projects
- Sign in for the courseScratch programming
- To work in a team
- To apply basic programming and algorithm concepts