Python Pro (Suitable for 14-17 years old)
The kids make a plan, assign tasks, and present their projects publicly. They learn to check themselves and correct errors, including those in other people's code.
The skills of programming, systems thinking, project creation, and the ability to work in a team will be useful for a successful career in any field.
What you get?
- 4 lessons (virtual)
- With a certified teacher online
- Groups of up to 6 children
- Once a week
- 90 minutes
What will a child learn in a the course:
- Program professionally in Python
- Analyze and visualize data
- Write programs and games of varying complexity
- Sign in for the courseunderstand which professions Python programming skills will come in handy for
- Solve tasks that are given during the interview process with the largest companies